11/29/08

I woke up at like 10 today and I ate breakfast. APPLE PIE MMMMM! :D

and then I started my painting - which - i'll fully explain another time so it can have its own moment of glory. because. it's funny.

chelsea called me in the middle of painting and I decided to hang out with her because I really wasn't in the mood to paint and it's such a big ordeal. I don't like painting. There's too much involved in it. Maybe I'll like painting more when I'm in college and I have a space to paint.

So, I hung out with her. And we smoked a bit and cleaned out her car. IT WAS FILTHY. lol. it really was. I'm really a pretty messy person but I don't know. It was dirty. Haha. It's all cool though. whatever. I ate dinner at chelsea's house. The food was amazing. I had her thanksgiving leftovers and it was unbelievable. I felt like it was gourmet. My thanksgiving dinner was horrible in comparison. AND THE DESSERTS! there was this pumpkin parfait and chocolate eclair cake. It was fantastic. Im excited just thinking about it.

Chelsea eventually pulled me away from the food and we went to lowercase p at the mambo grill.

that was awesome. and the rest of the night is a blur. Lowercase P was really good though. I want to see them again.


http://www.lowercasep.com/
check them out.

No comments: