11/17/08

I woke up feeling like it would be like any other morning. When I actually stood up though, I realized it was not just any other morning. It was the morning after a concert and my legs were on FIRE.

Actually, it wasn't the morning after the concert, it was 2 days after. I felt fine on Sunday but this morning I was in so much pain I could cry. A good pain though. The pain you feel from working out too hard. I want to start going to the gym too. Partly because I'm not entirely happy with my body but mostly because I want muscle. I want to be able to beat the shit out of someone if need be. I've never been in any physical fights before. Actually I've never actually been in a fight with any of my friends besides mike. Small quarrels here and there, sure. In general though, most people say it's really hard to actually get mad at me and I'm too calm to create unnecessary problems.

:O

I FEEL THA BURN!


In other news. Watch the movie Waking Life. It's pretty amazing.

No comments: